PHP Web Developer
Business Unit: Ogilvy CT
Location: Cape Town
We are a leading advertising agency looking for passionate software developer (PHP/Drupal), that is excited about building exceptional web and mobile applications.
- Develop software according to best practice standards and methodologies.
- Work closely with front-end developers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality.
- Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of a high quality.
- Assist with estimations of work.
- Able to manage an end-to-end code release process.
- Ability to build, extend, and configure Drupal sites using core and Contrib modules (Views, Paragraphs, Webforms).
- Solid Drupal (7 and 8) knowledge and experience.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal 8 solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Utilisation/development of API’s and RESTful web services.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing).
- Experience using version control such as GIT.
- Experience working with a Linux environment.
- Experience working with Docker advantageous.