Paid Search Campaign Manager
Business Unit: Account Management
Department: Social Lab
Location: Cape Town
Join the fastest-growing company in the Ogilvy network!
At Social.Lab we believe that brands in the 21st Century need agencies that bridge the Advertising, Activation, CRM & Direct Marketing, Digital, PR, Social Media and especially Media Agency divide.
Social.Lab brings these capabilities together – fittingly per client and brief – to develop integrated dynamic content and media strategies that make brands, sales and customer value grow.
We partner with Ogilvy to provide integrated solutions and we also deliver independent, specialised services for brands across paid and organic search, programmatic buying and social media.
- Perform keyword and content research in coordination with business.
- Comprehensively research and analyse competitor sites and search results pages
- Build and traffic campaigns in Google Marketing Platform
- Analyse performance to understand value provided by ad tech platforms, DSPs and other vendors
- Work with internal teams to create strategies that align with campaign goals, delivery and performance
- Internal link optimisation
- Responsible for day to day running of key accounts within search systems: including keyword strategy and planning, set-up, optimization and the pulling/creation of client performance reports.
- Develops analysis that leads to optimization recommendations, and increased performance.
- Works with senior management to develop strategies and recommendations for media plans and new pitches.
- One+ years’ experience in SEA in a respected agency
- Previous experience within the programmatic space is a plus; strong interest in evolving digital media.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to demonstrate a detail-oriented way of thinking.
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task.
- Strong analytic skills which result in the ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AdWords Editor).
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Non-essential platform experience: DoubleClick Search.
- Working to strict deadlines and to specification
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting
- Self-motivated with a hands on approach
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must demonstrate assertiveness, confidence and passion
- Depth of intellectuality, strong eye for creativity and high integrity
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused