Account Manager - Data
Business Unit: Account Management
Department: Ogilvy Retail
Location: Cape Town
Ogilvy Retail, Cape Town has a vacancy for a project manager/account manager to work on a large account as part of a dedicated team. Applicant must have a marketing degree/diploma or project management qualification with three years project management experience in advertising, production or brand management.
- Plays a leadership role within the brand team.
- Responsible for collaborating with senior management on a detailed annual campaign plan for the year and other ad hoc campaigns as well as defining the scope of the campaigns.
- Identify the activities needed to successfully complete the campaigns.
- Manage, execute and oversee all aspects of the account.
- Responsible for ensuring effective day-to-day administration and execution of campaigns within the brand.
- Work closely with clients, account management, creative team and other stakeholders on the management of the business - including briefing, financial administration and ensuring efficient delivery.
- Involved in strategic thinking on the account.
- Administration which includes extensive spreadsheet data management, maintenance and collation on both Microsoft Office Excel and Google Suites.
- Management of multiple tasks running simultaneously.